Scotsman Guide releases Top Mortgage Originators 2018 rankings
Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC, (Prosperity) is proud to share that several of our exceptional mortgage consultants have been ranked among the top mortgage originators in the nation, according to Scotsman Guide, the leading resource for mortgage originators. Prosperity, a full service mortgage banker that specializes in residential purchase and refinance loans, is represented by mortgage consultants in the Top Women Originators, Top Dollar Volume, Most Loans Closed, Top Purchase Volume, and Top VA Volume categories.
The mortgage consultants listed in the categories below have been ranked among entries from the nation's top-producing residential mortgage originators. To be eligible for consideration in rankings, all loan volume had to be from purchase and refinance loans on residential properties within the United States. To ensure that Scotsman Guide publishes the most-accurate data possible, all submitted data has undergone an extensive verification and auditing process prior to the publication of the Top Originators rankings.
“It’s wonderful to see several of our mortgage consultants receive this well-deserved recognition,” said Tim Wilson, president and CEO of Prosperity Home Mortgage. “We are very proud of their hard work and of all that they have achieved while helping to make homeownership a reality for their clients. All of us at Prosperity are committed to providing personalized and focused service to every client, and it’s because of our ongoing commitment that we are consistently among the top lenders in the nation.”
We would like to note that 2018 marks the first year of Scotsman Guide’s Top Women Originators rankings, which highlights the careers of women in the mortgage industry. As such, we are so pleased to recognize and celebrate two of our senior mortgage consultants, Sarah Welsh and Michelle Davis, for being ranked among the top 200 in the nation! Sarah Welsh works alongside her mother, Kathy Welsh, in McLean, Virginia, and closed 142 loans in 2018 with over $64 million in volume. This mother and daughter make a remarkable team! Michelle Davis works in Washington, D.C. and closed 114 loans in 2018 with over $49 million in volume, which marks another outstanding year for her career in the mortgage industry.
The Top Mortgage Originators 2018 list appears in Scotsman Guide’s May 2019 Residential Edition, and a complete list of all on-line rankings are available here. Please join us in congratulating the following Prosperity Home Mortgage Consultants on their outstanding achievements:
NEW - TOP WOMEN ORIGINATORS (200 Originators Ranked)
104. Sarah Welsh, Senior Mortgage Consultant in McLean, VA
174. Michelle Davis, Senior Mortgage Consultant in Washington, D.C.
TOP DOLLAR VOLUME (500 Originators Ranked)
81. Jonathan Okun, Senior Mortgage Consultant in Bethesda, MD
98. Jody Eichenblatt, Senior Mortgage Consultant in Alexandria, VA
378. Anthony Pellegrino, Senior Mortgage Consultant in Cary, NC
415. Sarah Welsh, Senior Mortgage Consultant in McLean, VA
MOST LOANS CLOSED (300 Originators Ranked)
271. Anthony Pellegrino, Senior Mortgage Consultant in Cary, NC
295. Jody Eichenblatt, Senior Mortgage Consultant in Alexandria, VA
TOP PURCHASE VOLUME (75 Originators Ranked)
54. Jonathan Okun, Senior Mortgage Consultant in Bethesda, MD
58. Jody Eichenblatt, Senior Mortgage Consultant in Alexandria, VA
TOP VA VOLUME (75 Originators Ranked)
34. Jody Eichenblatt, Senior Mortgage Consultant in Alexandria, VA
63. Jonathan Haug, Senior Mortgage Consultant in Virginia Beach, VA
< Go Back